Skip to content

Email Jim

If you are a resident of Oklahoma and are experiencing problems with any federal agency or need assistance, please complete, print and sign the privacy release form and fax, email or mail it to my Tulsa or Oklahoma City offices.

If you would like to contact me about your position on a certain policy issue that Washington is considering or should consider, please use the form below to e-mail me at my Washington, D.C. office. I will do my best to respond to you as soon as possible.