Skip to content

Help with a Federal Agency

If you are a resident of Oklahoma and are experiencing problems with any federal agency or need assistance, please complete, print and sign the privacy release form and fax or mail it to my Tulsa or Oklahoma City offices.

Due to the Privacy Act of 1974, I must have a constituent's written consent before I can contact a federal agency on your behalf. Please complete the Privacy Release Form in detail when requesting assistance. The form must be signed by the person requesting assistance before it is faxed, emailed or mailed to either the Tulsa or Oklahoma City offices.

Oklahoma City

3817 NW Expressway #780
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
t (405) 208-8841 • f (405) 604-0917


1924 S. Utica Ave. #530
Tulsa, OK 74104
t (918) 748-5111 • f (918) 748-5119